Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quick Card Creations...

So I needed a few cards quick! Birthdays, anniversary & a housewarming...so here is what I did!
1.Grabbed pile of scraps I wanted to use up - In this case it was leftovers from the Sun Kissed line from Bo-Bunny and a little bit of Fancy pants and October Afternoon paper.

2. Grabbed these clear word stickers from Karen Foster (they come in Birthday, Congratulations and Thank-you sentiments) and they are a REALLY Great price!

3.Start having fun - I went with a basic 5.5x4.25 card size - fits into your basic envelope, and just layered paper and stickers and these sentiment stickers until I was tired of these leftovers:-)  here are some I came up with!
and my favorite:-)

super fun and super easy! and I kept making more cards - check back tomorrow for more pictures:-)
ttyl,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment