Saturday, August 21, 2010

loving me some October Afternoon !!

okay so I am not really too organized - I admit it, however when it comes to planning layouts - I do have a little routine - I print pics & pull paper and pile them up in this Album & Paper file from Creative Options
  I pretty much have 10-15 layouts ready to scrap and add accents to at any given time - the only issue is that sometimes it takes a while to get down to the bottom:-) Well I had to re-organize this tool this week and found this paper (Old OA, from the Road Map line - but there still is a few sheets left in the store!) and wanted to Scrap with it.
Other items added to the page are the Sweet Summertime rub-ons - currently available in store (see pic at bottom of post), and the green letters are the "Honey" font from American Crafts(my favorite font right now!) and the tiny black ones are "tiny type" from Cosmo Cricket.

The Summer time sticker is also from OA - label stickers and the glazed brads are from Girls paperie.


After this one was done, I felt inspired to use some current OA- Fly a Kite is a line I keep going back to - I love it's fun bright colors!

the smaller patterned squares are actually the journal squares from the Fly a Kite line, I just flipped them backwards as they are the same patterns as the 12x12 papers, but just a little shrunken down so you get the maximum pattern on a little piece ( there are 11 punch out journal cards on a sheet)



The sweet Summer rub-on below and the cute banner you see to your right of the layout (full layout picture) are OA's rub-ons.
OA has the BEST rub-ons!!! The do not stick at all, meaning if you hold the entire sheet of rubon's on your page, but only apply pressure to the word or image you want to release or transfer, they do just that.  I say they go on like butter! In a pinch I have used my fingernail to add pressure to release the transfer onto my paper without any issues (I told you I was not that organized - there is a rub-on roller tool in the bottom of my scrap bag somewhere!!!)

mmm I still have more journalling cards left, I wonder what else I can create??? :-)

ttyl, S

1 comment: