Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick Card Creations II...

so I got out a few more scraps left over from layouts, this time around I had wanted to use these canvas flowers from Jillibean, and maybe the twill side of this sea shell ribbon I had lying around.  The patterned paper is from The Girls Paperie

   okay so I cheated an added more than leftovers, I could not resist adding these petals from Prima - I did not emboss the cardstock - it is Bazzill Dotted Swiss in Pomegranate, gorgeous color!

these letters are the ledger ones from My Mind's Eye for only $2.29, I outlined them with brown so they popped a little more!

these are some fun ones using Webster's pages paper scraps, and Prima flowers, the tiny ledger word stickers are once again from The Girls Paperie, and ribbons are from my stash...here is a closer look!
hmmm I did make an Anniversary and Housewarming card as well with The Girls Paperie, I think I gave them away before I thought of taking a picture, but the recipients loved them!

May you bless someone with your scraps this week, take a few and create something pretty, you never know what you have in your "stash" :-)
ttyl,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment