Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

what a wonderful month - the food, friendship and fun...it's a little busier than others but yet there is something so special and magical about these days leading up to Christmas!   Normally I do a December Daily - see previous posts here ....but this year I think I might go more into the "Documenting December" mode - my life has been uber-busy and I don't want to get stressed about scrapbooking everyday...that being said I usually prep and make up a "Skeleton book" ahead of time too...not this year - so it will be very simple and just hold onto the basics for me:-)  I will let my brain mull on that a little and see where it takes me.
I have been creating a little bit - getting ready for the Christmas Open house and Grand Opening for the Winnipeg Store - We did get in the OA Sidewalks line and since OA is my absolute fav - playtime was seriously in order:-) So here is a little layout about my friends boy Jackson:-)  Playing in the sand at one of my fav places in the world, Betula Lake....





I just want to say I am LOVING those "Sprinklers" - super fun!!

now it's time to go over to the Ranger site and Watch Timmy's 12 tags of Christmas video...my friend T and I are going to make each and every tag this year:-)  so who knows, they might make their way into my Documenting December book...

I hope you feel inspired!
S

2 comments:

  1. Great page!! Hope to see you tomorrow at the store :)FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to get to the store this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete