Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm back!

and hopefully this will be the start of new ideas once again and not just renovations!  Some days lately I have been feeling like I am blogging about home improvement - that being said, you all need to see a bit more about how the Winnipeg store came together - so here you go!








 Me working the till - Kathy asking me some questions!
 A Bird's eye view of the action!
 this used to be brown and all scratched up!! Look at it now - a great find at Value Village for $69.99!!


 our lovely classroom!




what a lovely day! be sure to check out the store soon!! we are just waiting for a few more racks and product and are planning for a Grand Opening and Christmas Open house on Dec 2nd & 3rd!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been to the store but looks totally awwwesome & looking forward to visiting rrrreal soon, as soon as I find out where it is...
    Sandra A-M

    ReplyDelete