Sunday, June 19, 2011

more cards...

sometimes the mood just strikes, here a a few other fun cards using products that are in the store right now!


I can't take credit for these though - Pam (Cottage Girl) made these stunning cards using the Martha Stewart Butterfly punches!  Aren't they Beautiful!  She used Alphabet Soup paper form My Mind's Eye.


just some simple grad cards for some kids of friends - using Graphic45 paper and the die-cuts are old Pink Paislee, the sayings were just perfect for this awesome occasion!

some thank-you's for some well-deserving girls:-) You know who you are!  (Not sure about the lighting in this photo - that is terrible!!)
some Girl's paper paper and dies I had in my stash...I just love a little Vintage:-)


and some Pure Innocence Girls - I used Copic markers to color these, and the above is the sentiment inside:-)
I hope you do smile today, and you feel a little Inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment