Thursday, June 16, 2011

Finished Artist Tray...

wanted to show you the finished product of a project I posted about way back when (I think Dec)...yes sometimes it does take that long to get it perfect:-)
This is a 7Gypsies artist tray in White - when I saw it I could just see the kids pics in it from the Beach last summer, so using October Afternoon paper - "Seaside" line, their stickers, some girls paperie charms, Tim Holtz metal and Vials (this is the reason it took so long! I was waiting for him to come out with these vials!!)







Sea shells and moss came from the sunny beaches of ...Dollarama:-)  The Sand from the beach, and the water...from my tap!  I needed it to look real! Now you know all my secrets:-)


I hope you have a great day and you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment