Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some Crate paper fun...

Sometime we just gotta scraplift!  I tell you, I usually feel quite inspired but I constant look at magazines for ideas, I love all this paper but struggle with some lines and what to do with it - I am sure you have felt that way too!  So when this adorable line came in by Crate Paper - Neighborhood, I loved it so much - but really didn't know what to do....soo off to the Crate Paper Blog I went in search of inspiration...and this is what I came up with...





These are QUITE similar to what I found on their Blog, but I loved the layouts so much why not "Scraplift!"
We don't need to re-invent the wheel everytime, the amazing thing about this hobby is that we are able to share ideas and inspiration, after all,  it is supposed to be a fun hobby- not stressful!

I hope you feel inspired:-)
S

No comments:

Post a Comment