Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fun times in Brandon...


so the last weekend of my crazy month came and went.  I was in Brandon...in the snowstorm...to Crop the weekend away for a bunch of charities:-)  Sooo fun - also got to teach 2 classes.

Here are some pics of the weekend...
the girls creating their lovely artist trays!
my lovely partner in crime - my sister Jen...see the Timmys(secret to late night cropping!)
Our awesome Croppin' buddies, Kim & Shanley:-) Kim was annoyed at me for taking a pic on Sunday morning, the day she did not get all camera ready! Sorry!!
 all the croppers working hard!
me, being goofy - I worked on our last Disney trip ALL weekend!
 people always ask me how I get organized...clearly I am not the person to talk to on this subject:-)
one of my favorite layouts from the weekend...it seriously looks amazing in person!


using the New Echo Park "Playground" line, soo fun!

Brandon raised over $2500 for local community charities with the Silent Auction alone!!! Way to go!  The prize I donated (a tonne of really great Tim Holtz stuff) was won by my sister!!! She said she was going to win it and she did, lucky girl!!

I got LOTS done, even though I forgot my ENTIRE scrapbook tote at home!  Yup, I showed up with some tools, cardstock and my pics of Disney (thank goodness) -so needless to say I did a little shopping at all the great stores on site:-)  I was very thankful I did not forget any class stuff, as that would have been the worst.

Had lots of fun.. hopefull we will see you next year in Brandon too!!

I hope you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment