Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Crate paper fun...

now time to play with Toy Box - such great Boy paper and colors, I always have so much fun on Boy pages, I don't know why? Sometimes I almost find them easier than girly pages... here are some layouts using this line!

seriously I have had these 2 photos printed out and waiting to be scrapped for 4 years!!! this line was perfect and so were the Chipboard stickers! I used Crate's label & border stickers, their paper, their brads &  some 7Gypsies gears.  I can finally add this page to Dain's album - sometimes you just have to wait for the perfect paper line - isn't that just crazy!!


This picture was from last summer, my nephew Carter got this little car for his 3rd birthday, and I took this pic of him giving Aubrey and his sister Tiana a ride! Everytime I looked at the picture, this Beatles song popped in my head!!


so that was the inspiration for this layout:-)





and here is just one more simple layout with Toy Box





I hope you feel inspired:-)

S

No comments:

Post a Comment