Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project Life - Week 1

sometimes I even amaze myself!!
Not only another Blog post in a short amount of time - but I managed to Do my Title Page for Project Life - My Family Yearbook:-)

And Week 1 of my book - 


Here is a closer look at page 1 & 2 - 
a couple of things I learned in Week 1 - I like doing photo collages to get more photos in - but it was always cutting it off on the right hand side for me - I manually re-formatted it. However today I had a conversation with Ange D - she told me how to fix that - I will try it out and then take you all on a walk Step-by-step how to do a photo collage...
I did not use a page planner before printing my photos - I think next week I will - It is hard to know which pics you want 4x6, 3x4 and in a collage if you just wing it...we will see what happens next week.
Speaking of next week, I will be at CHA - so I will have to plan doing this on a different day than Sunday (wow! week 2 and my plans are already changed!!!)
So I have started already - 

I will add as I go on this week - just to ensure I do not fall behind!

I hope you feel Inspired!!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment