Tuesday, May 22, 2012

scrappin all weekend!!

May long - the weather was perfect, nice enough to get a few jobs done, but rainy enough so I did not feel guilty about scrapbooking  a little too! Kathy from the Winnipeg store wanted to have sketches available on our Facebook page all weekend, so they were my inspiration too!! Here is a little of what I did this weekend!




 The above 2 were Shadow boxes I did up for my hubby  - he has only been asking for years!! Finally took the time to do them this weekend (take the time is literally what I did, in total they took MANY hours!!



 ok - so she just turned 5, but who's counting right???



 using Crate paper - Pretty Party, I really liked working with this line!


 and this is recent! Aubrey on her first airplane ride!!

I used the new Studio Calico paper and stickers and those little paper clips are soo fun!!


I hope you got something done this weekend too - creative or just hanging out - long weekends are just awesome!!

I hope you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment