Monday, October 10, 2011

more exciting news:-)

I have a question for you??? Does this area of Winnipeg look familiar to you??

Well - if you are in the St Vital area, this is where it is - you are staring at the Theatres, right by the St. Vital Mall...  why in the world would I post this on my blog???

Because this is the view you will see as you step outside - after you went shopping at our 

NEW WINNIPEG STORE!!!!!!

Yes - what you are reading is true -
Mark and I have been planning and looking for space for over a year and a half, I knew I wanted a spot near the St. Vital Mall, I knew what size, I knew I wanted it to be easy to see and to find, and I knew I wanted good parking.... and the day I saw this space I was scheduled to look at 2 other spaces, I saw a sign in the window of this space on the way to the other appt's.  I saw the other spaces and did not feel good about them.  I called up this company, and they had time to show it to me and I walked in and I just felt it - 
"this is your space"
It felt sooo right - it is so perfect!  And I am soo excited to take this next journey, I have no idea why this happened so close to the Steinbach store moving and everything, as I looked at and was negotiating on this space even prior to everything with the other store.  All I can say is that God's plan is so much bigger than mine, and I truly feel like his hand has been in all of this - everything has just fallen into place & the way it has is just perfect:-)
So as I plan the next adventure - here are some pictures of the store the first time I saw it.







this last pic is a little dark, but it gives a really great view of back to front, how much space there is!  I can hardly wait to get my hands dirty and start "Creating" a beautiful space for all of you!!

The Address is 60-166 Meadowood Drive
The open date is planned for sometime in early November:-)
I will use the quote again that has inspired me during this time of decision making!
"Look for the dream that keeps coming back. It’s your destiny"
I wish you all Scrappy dreams:-)
& Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy I live OH SO CLOSE! Very happy for you to open in Winnipeg and really think that this location is a fabulous one! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is so exciting!! I'll be visiting often that's for sure. I'll still visit in Steinbach though too. God's plan is exiting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That is an exciting month for you. I usually get to St Vital around Christmas time, I'll have to stop by and check out the space.

    I'm loving that you just moved within walking distance to me in Steinbach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....what an incredible space. Love that it's at this end of the city too!! It's perfect. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sharon, both on the new store in Steinbach and the up-and-coming store in St. Vital! Can't wait to see both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So nice to see the photos. It looks practically move in ready. Perhaps you can think of something fun for those change rooms, lol. I am so happy for you (I actually blogged your good news too *wink*), and even happier that this location is super close to your truly! All the best in the dreaming, planning, and set up Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun would it be to turn those change rooms into photo booths!

    ReplyDelete