Sunday, October 14, 2012

Why a Kit of the Month???

I love to create the Kit of the Month - or KOTM - to me it is like getting a package of product together that will all flow right onto your pages! Seriously, I love to choose patterns that compliment - but are not necessarily the same line, and then match up cardstock (I am very good at this!!)
and then open all sorts of products, and split them up, or find some yummy things that just match so well I have to throw in the whole package...

these are some past kits and what we have come up with!

August KOTM

September KOTM









And here are some lovely projects created by me with the September Kit!












do you ever think - I don't need a full package but would like to try a few...
I need to get out of my rut - I always use the same supplies
I have trouble matching patterns and cardstock
OR
I just want someone else to do the thinking this time...

Maybe a KOTM is for you:-)

I hope you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment