Monday, June 18, 2012

a little fairy...

sometimes I do manage to scrap for myself - a book just for our family's eyes - not a sample to put in the store:-)  I love to create so much for the store and inspire many people - however, samples get picked up, held and often dropped on the floor (yes they do!!)
this book is for Aubrey - using Graphic45 Once upon a Springtime paper, a Magenta mini album with flaps, and adorable pictures of my gorgeous girl - this is a book just for her - it was done in celebration of turning 5.

Have a peek:-)
 the front cover - the book is about 7x7 and I tied on an INSANE amount of ribbon!!
 page 1 & 2

 close up of fussy cutting on the cover


 simple layered scallop circle - charm is by Bo-Bunny  "Gabrielle" line
 page 3 & 4

 another scallop circle - border punch is by Martha Stewart (modern garland) rhinestones from Prima
 the flap when closed - jump rings hold it on - I used Tim Holtz
 flap when open
 page 5 & 6 - metal flower is used like a little knob to lift up...
 and reveal more photos underneath - lacey rhinestones from Prima

 Page 7 and 8
 close-up of the flap
 inside of flap




The back of the book:-)

my gorgeous girl!!

and yes - I did dress my girl up like a fairy just to take these pics - I had this idea in my head for this book for a little while!

I hope you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment