Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hey - let's Play!

did you miss me?  I took off some time to spend with my hubby & kiddies, and then spent some time with my Sister, niece and nephews:-)  but now it's time to get back it!
So I have been planning to play with "Playground" by Echo Park for a while, what better excuse to work with this paper line than to Scrap Dain's Picnic Day at the end of the school year!

Layout #1 - 





Using 2 pieces of Bazzill Kraft a the bases - The Playgound Element Stickers, the letter stickers and paper - "Merry go Round" & Jump Rope" , Buttons are from Fancy Pants - Beach Bum - perfect colors!!

Layout #2


here I used Prismatics Orange as a base on the left side - patterned paper on both sides is Double Dutch, the striped paper used as a mat on the left is "Monkey Bars" I used the backside of "Capture the Flag, Double Dutch & Kick the Can" for matting photos. Lots of Element stickers again!  


Layout #3


the final layout (for now:-) uses backside of  "Jump Rope" as the main page, arrow paper is "Kick the Can", orange paper is backside of the "Journalling cards", and then smaller mats are the backsides of "Kick the Can & Capture the Flag".

there you have it 5 pages, a couple of pieces of paper, stickers and buttons...now no more excuses - I have all this great product in the store, come in and get it and then "Scraplift" these layouts - just think of how quickly you will get them done!!

I hope you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment