Monday, August 15, 2011

getting ready for Red Lake...

so once a year I head up to Red Lake, Ontario - for a Scrapbook weekend
We bring the store along (Don't worry we don't bring it all- so you are still able to shop here back at home:-)
And we offer a variety of classes - here are just a couple I am doing there this time around!

7Gypsies altered tray


Burnished Velvet on your scrapbook pages

Butterfly Mini-album

Grungeboard mini-album


Tim Holtz tags, summer mini-album, Cricut basics, Sew Easy on your scrapbook pages - and a few more!!  So the kits are pretty much ready, I am just working on some last minute instructions, and need to make sure I get some sleep and have a voice for all the talking I have to do for 3 days straight!!
 It is always such a great time, just a couple more days and we are on our way...

I hope you feel inspired this weekend!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment