Wednesday, July 6, 2011

scrapping those beach pages...

well I don't know about you, but I have a little "Beach babe" in my house, she's 4, she's cute as a buttton, and give her a sandpail, shovel and water and she is good to go:-)  Using the Whole Fancy Pants Beach Babe line, all the patterned paper, the buttons, the chipboard & flowers and brads. I scrapped all these 12x12 layouts about some of our days at the beach (well one layout is at the pool - but who's counting!)




























There you go - lots of ideas for your beach/summer pages today.  Now all you got to do is get into the store and pick up some of the beautiful paper and fun stuff!!
(P.S.- not quite sure what Fancy Pants was thinking with the 1 red patterned paper in amongst all the bring teals, greens and pinks...but oh well I still made it work:-)
This is the way I like to scrap when I have a large project, With a complete paper line, all the matching paper and accents, the ideas just flow, you use up every last piece of product for your project and then you can say "Loved using you, see you later!" and then grab another paper line and accents for another project :-)
I hope you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment