Sunday, March 6, 2011

Making the Cut...

sometimes we take a look at some of the older lines in the store and say "how can we jazz this one up?"  well here is some paper from Material Girl & Garden Variety, both by Cosmo Cricket!  Shannon (Cottage Girl) created the layout, and I found some great photos...I love how the scissor paper works so well with my little girl using her own scissors and just cutting something up for the sake of it...EVERY layout has a story:-)





Here was another Cosmo Cricket line I have played with already, but I knew these pictures would work perfectly with, "Togetherness" is just the right title, for the paper line...and even for the layout!







a few other accents include - jenni bowlin sticker stars with alphabets, OA Tin Pins and sticker letters, chipboard from Cosmo cricket, maya road ticket, thickers, Ribbon- my stash:-)
 I hope you feel inspired!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment