Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cosmo cricket - joyride




I played a little with some "Joyride" by CC.  Love the bright colors, and thought I would do a simply layout of last summers adventure to the Goldeye's game.  I even included a ticket from the game!
Letters are from Basic Grey - journal stickers and word stickers from October Afternoon:-)


Marilyn also was a little Creative lately:-)  I guess the thought of spring is getting her excited about "Garage-saling"  and here is a layout that captures the "thrill of the search of Good Junk" perfectly!




Paper is from My Mind's Eye - Stella line, stickers are from 7Gypies "C is for Collector" sticker sheet, letters are Basic Grey and October Afternoon, Canvas Flower is Jillibean (with a sticker center).  I love the fact that they have cups of Timmy's in the photo:-) 


I hope you feel a little inspired today:-)
S

No comments:

Post a Comment