Friday, November 26, 2010

working on a few projects...

I always have more than one project on the go, such is my nature I guess...
here are some burnished velvet cards I worked on for a class I am doing on Dec 2nd...




if you have never worked with this technique, it is so fun - but you do get covered with Glitter!
it is a technique where you work with a super sticky tape called Sookwang, and then "burnish" or "rub" the glitter into the tape till it litterally feels like velvet...hmmm might be time to start thinking about video tutorials, any volunteers to hold the camera:-)

Also playing with these Artist Trays from 7Gypsies...


playing with my favorite paper - October Afternoon again:-) the Seaside line ...this is almost done now, I just had to head over to Dollorama for sea-shells, and needed to find a little vial for some sand:-)
I will post a completed photo when done! I think it is going to hang in my bathroom:-)
Also almost completed one with our fall family pics... will post that one too shortly....
Also almost done Aubrey's school pages,
did this years halloween,
did some pages about my little girl having to always hang out at the hockey rink...
did a mini-book about our week at Betula Lake...
I went scrapbooking last Fri & Sat - it was awesome to have some time to just CREATE!!
lots of good stuff coming shortly!

ttyl,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment