Monday, March 8, 2010

Trade Show pics...

so every year I head over to Edmonton in Feb for a trade show - to see that latest and greatest in scrapbooking products and techniques. I took my sister Jen along (she would say she comes to keep me organized:-)  I am the creative brain, who get distracted by all the pretty things and she really does keep me organized, and makes me remember I am there to order, handles my pre-orders, and writes up things that I point to and say "I like that"
I love our girl time together as we create, scrap and shop for awesome products for the store together!

Here are some fun pics from our weekend!



My sister LOVING her Clearsnap class goodies!
Liz from Tattered Angels was a real sweetie, she signed my book that she like my hair:-)

8 classes in 3 days was lots, but we had a FABULOUS time! Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment