Thursday, February 12, 2015

CHA Show in Anaheim


January Inspiration was amazing at the Craft and Hobby show- all sorts of companies from the Scrapbook & paper crafting industry all in one place! 
I took soo many photos of items made with the new products coming out in 2015- I will put them here so I can reflect and use them for inspiration once the products arrive in the store:)
Taylored Expressions stamps and Dies
My Besties stamps and flowers
I just liked the fold on this card
Jillibean soup boy line
Bella Blvd
Spellbinders die-cuts
More Bella Blvd
FabScraps paper and laser cut chipboard
Graphic45- one of Kathy's favorited!

Elizabeth Craft die-cut
New seven paper from Studio Calico
Met Shimelle- what a sweetie!
Amy Tangerine, she wants to come to Canada to teach... Gotta work on that!
Pink Paislee
Avery Elle stamps
Me Tim Holtz working his magic!
Adorable Lawn fawn
Gorgeous Heartfelt Creations
AI stamps- loved these owners and company!
Faber-Castelle
Hazel & Ruby
Mica cards different booths


Bo-Bunny new Safari line
Kaisercraft travel line
Graphic45 new baby line  Precious Memories

Well there is some images just from my phone- lots more on my Camera, cants wait to get all this stuff in and play!!
I hope you feel inspired:)


No comments:

Post a Comment