Sunday, April 24, 2011

sooo we survived!!!

the craziness of another event!!  Wow, what a busy couple of weeks!  I did that fundraising crop at the beginning of the month, then the next weeked I was at a ladies retreat at my church, sooo great! At the retreat I was able to do this great little project with a number of the women there!

well a version of this project, the ladies were all VERY creative and this Prayer journal was different and beautiful for each one of them, as they received various papers from Bo-Bunny's Gabrielle line to play with!
I got to play with my new toy...




LOVING the Cinch... I think the ladies liked it too!!

Then the week was spent packing up the store for the Creative Gathering!!!
Here are just a few pics of our event-


Peeking in on a class:-)


Canvas Mini album class

Tannis- instructor showing off the project

Jodi & Tracey have their Twoonies ready for the next special!

Cottage Girl - Lori


Time for another special!

Lydia - doing a Cinch Demo

Everyone just cropping the night away:-)




Just a few of the great samples on our display wall - using all new products in the store!!

If you joined us - thanks for a great time!  
I hope you feel inspired this week to create a little something:-)
S





No comments:

Post a Comment