Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a scraplift...

I do it too, I get inspired from a photo, someone's blog, a magazine...I look at my stuff, and create something close, not exact but close....  I saw this photo on the cover of this magazine

and then I had these really great HUGE bottle - caps from Maya Road here at the store and have been wanting to use them for a while...





and I think the paper that was used was absolutely adorable, and what do you know, we had it in the store:-)

So I came up with this...

close, but not quite, with my own spin on it!  The rub-on snowflake by Basic Grey went on surprisingly well onto the metal!  I held the metal bottle-cap onto my page with glue dots.  Now to find some bright and cheery pics to add to it!

I hope you feel inspired!
ttyl,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment