Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am in LOVE with Basic Grey new line called "Wander"

seriously, this is just the best line I have seen in a while, when I saw it a few months ago in an ad in Scrapbook Trends magazine I just knew I had to order it, even though it is promoted as a Travel themed line...I could see the amazing possibilities for great boy pages as well...here are just a few layouts I have created with it so far - with more to come!!

 I loved this paper for a 1st day of school layout, every single item including the letters for the title is from the Wander line! My photos were printed with a white mat just to change things up a bit:-)





 Every single thing once again from Wander - (well I did use some bazzil cardstock as a background) Love the border arrows & gear sticker (from the 12x12 sticker sheet from this line!)  I outlined the letters of the title with a black Micron pen, just to give them some pop!



my boy LOVES to collect frogs - but we do have the 3 day rule (trust me I tried longer, I am just not into buying and feeding them live crickets!!!)
 Once again, Wander!!! Just the journal stickers are my favorite from OA:-)







it even works for those TinkerTown pictures you take every couple of years and need to jazz them up!!! I loved the city streets paper for these pages! - and those corrugated letters (Jillibean soup, they come in Green and white too! Background cardstock from Basic Grey) But once again, everything else from "WANDER" 

this line was inspiring to work with - don't you love it when a paper line does that! I hope I inspire you to create something today:-)

ttyl,S

No comments:

Post a Comment